Yay, a challenge! Let’s see how long I can keep it up!
Day 1: Your 10 favorite books of all time. Except for #1, these are in no particular order.
- The Amazing Maurice and His Educated Rodents, by Sir Terry Pratchett. Talking rats + Pratchett = perfection.
- Lamb: The Gospel According to Biff, Christ’s Childhood Pal, by Christopher Moore.
- A Storm of Swords, by George R. R. Martin. Everyone you love will die a horrible, painful death.
- Stiff: The Curious Lives of Human Cadavers, by Mary Roach.
- World War Z: An Oral History of the Zombie War, by Max Brooks. The best zombie narrative I’ve read. Unfortunately, Brad Pitt turned it into an action film.
- Night Watch, by Sir Terry Pratchett. I could really put all of Pratchett’s books on this list.
- The Big Over Easy, by Jasper Fforde. A detective story about the murder of Humpty Dumpty.
- The Great Mortality: An Intimate History of the Black Death, the Most Devastating Plague of All Time, by John Kelly. <3 morbid topics.
- The Neverending Story, by Michael Ende. The first book I remember reading over and over. The movies didn’t do it justice.
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, by J.K. Rowling. Well, I had to put at least on HP book on here, didn’t I?